Love Wolfhead Coffee Whisky Liqueur? Love Chocolate Chip Cookies?! These boozy infused Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you!
🍪Boozy Coffee Whisky Chocolate Chip Cookies🍪
2/3 cup melted butter (150 mL)
2 cups lightly packed brown sugar (500 mL)
2 tbsp Coffee Whisky Liqueur (30 mL)
2 2/3 cups flour (650 mL)
1 tsp baking powder (5 mL)
1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
1 2/3 cups CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (270 g)
1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and coffee whisky until smooth.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until blended.
4. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Drop from small tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
For extra thick cookies, refrigerate the cookie dough for a few hours. If you’re tight on time, you can technically bake right away, but the cookies will spread more on y0ur cookie sheet. You can also freeze the cookie dough for later enjoyment.